Fedora Core 2 XFree86 plans, and XFree86 4.4.0 plans, etc.

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 02:05:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

>> Q) Will there be Radeon IGP DRI support?
>> A) No.  Use DRI-CVS for Radeon IGP DRI support.
>
>How can I try this, how can I compile this without having to compile X
>fully (if that's even possible)?
>
>Can you help me test this?
>
>Thanks for the whole 'faq',

While that isn't really a Fedora Core development question (so I
won't answer it here), it is a question suitable for
xfree86-list at redhat.com, or even more appropriately for
dri-users at lists.sf.net.  Before posting to either list however,
you should read the list archives, and the documentation
available on the DRI website at:  http://dri.sf.net

Hope this helps.