Re: Fedora Core 2 XFree86 plans, and XFree86 4.4.0 plans, etc.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 07:46:57AM -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:

 > If people can convince Dave Jones to put the VIA DRM into our FC
 > kernels and RHL 9 kernel, I'll likely add it to future XFree86
 > erratum for those OS releases also.  I've CC'd Dave for comment
 > (and Alan who wrote it, for good measure).  ;o)

Before the impending mail flood arrives 8-)..
FC1 kernel has this change in CVS (will be in the next update)

RHL9 ok, on the proviso that someone checks that codebase out and makes
sure its safe.

FC2 doesn't have the VIA DRI stuff merged yet it seems.

		Dave