Re: rawhide report: 20040128 changes

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Alan Cox wrote:

> Thinning down bug reports, especially dead ones really helps all over,
> not just Red Hat but also places like Gnome bugzilla if you have stuff
> filed there.

So, dumb question.  Is there a way bugzilla can ping us (eg: the reporter)
to remind us about bugs that we opened once a month (or a quarter, or
whenever an admin feels like it, etc..)?

That's be handy...

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby uga edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free