fc2 is effectively single-user by default

Matias Feliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Fri Jul 2 07:04:37 UTC 2004

Le jeu 01/07/2004 à 15:19, Sam Steingold a écrit :
> I want to share a computer between two people: A and B.
> Runlevel is 3, both login on a console, start one's own
> X server ("startx -- :0" and "startx -- :1"),

I use gdm.
/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf
        [servers]
        # These are the standard servers.  You can add as many you want here
        # and they will always be started.  Each line must start with a unique
        # number and that will be the display number of that server.  Usually just
        # the 0 server is used.
        0=Standard
        1=Standard