Fedora Core 3

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sat Jul 3 14:34:00 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 08:19:18AM +0200, Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
> 1. Integration of linuxconsole.sourceforge.net full multihead
> capability. With 'integration' I mean not only the changes to

This is something that has to happen upstream. Multiconsole support is
a topic for the kernel summit and desktop summit since kernel folk,
DRI folk and X folk will all be present

> - integration of the PCI isolation patch from Debian's XOrg.

What does this do ?

> 2. Install side-by-side 32 and 64 bit mozilla on x86_64, if the Java and
> Flash plugins do not exist in 64 bit version say half time between FC3
> test1 and test2. Change default through alternatives.

Does anything actually stop you removing the x86-64 mozilla and installing
the x86-32 one with FC2. I've not tried this but can't see any obvious
reason to fail