yum request

David Nielsen dnielsen at breakmygentoo.net
Mon Jul 19 12:59:02 UTC 2004

I've been using yum quite a lot lately but as I have a really crappy
router that tends to fail basically when ever it's doing any real work
(like installing packages of the web), it annoys me endlessly that yum
doesn't allow resuming of downloads - say if I get 10-20 megs of a file
and the router cuts out, I'm back to square one. Now I have 100MBit
internet so it's not that bad, but I would imagine a user on 56k would
be slightly less than pleased over this behavior.
So could resuming please be considered for implementation in a future
release of yum?

- David *never ever buy netgear routers.. they suck* Nielsen