fedora.us downtime this weekend

Friday July 23, 2004 around 4:00pm HST the fedora.us buildsystem and bugzilla will be offline until late Saturday or early Sunday HST. Power will be out in the University of Hawaii building that hosts the servers, so we have no choice here. Temporarily download.fedora.us will be repointed to Pix's server in France, and I am currently working on moving the main fedora.us webpage to a temporary server elsewhere.

During this downtime the repository will remain unchanged until power comes back. Mirrors syncing against the main server in Hawaii should probably disable their rysnc in cron until services are restored.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com