tuxracer & chromium move to Extras

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jul 29 10:39:44 UTC 2004

I don't have any objections, but I think this is pretty useless, its not
like this is goign to free up a whole lott of cdromspace.

My 2 cents:
1) RH badly needs to get an actual / intergrated Extras, for starters
  just move the entire fedora.us tree there, this includes the internet
  enabled FCx end user being able to install packages from extras from
  a GUI without having to tinker with sources/yum.conf/whatever
2) Once 1) is in place then stuff can be moved to extras. I think it is
  best if RH first discusses where to draw the line internally, and then
  comes with a list saying this is what we are going todo, if this
  contains drastic measures like putting kde in Extras explain why.
  Lett us burn down the list on fedora-devel for a week and no longer!
  Then make a definitive list based on the feedback an just do it.
  We are all tlaking way to much and thus not being productive!

Regards,

Hans

--
EuropeSwPatentFree http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es