tuxracer & chromium move to Extras

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 13:50:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 12:23:04AM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Would anyone object to tuxracer and chromium moving to Extras in FC3?
> They really haven't changed much in a long time, and how USEFUL is it,
> how often is it used?  They do not improve constantly like all the other
> software we ship.

Your selection policies get odder every day Warren. It's not constantly
improving because its -finished-. If you want to remove stuff that hasn't
improved for years and is large you could start with TeX - which is also
finished.

Chromium probably could go. Tuxracer I'd be inclined to keep as its a
very good 3D demo and its very Linux. Its also very small compared to a lot
of the newer games.

Alan