Self-Introduction: Alex Perez

John Major JohnMajor at rogers.com
Tue Jun 1 03:55:59 UTC 2004

Hi,

	I definitely agree with Per here, as it sounds like it would best be
suited for Fedora extras.  FC2 already comes with two of the most
popular desktop environments out and I think it is unlikely that any
more will be included in FC3.  Many people, as your probably know,
already feel that the download for FC2 is quite large and is somewhat
unnecessary as many people do not want all the packages.  I personally
like the selection as I don't mind the download times however that does
not seem to be the most popular feeling on this issue.  I agree that it
is more likely that it would be included in Fedora extras.

John Major
www.JohnMajor.net