Multiple LUN support?

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Wed Jun 9 03:25:37 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 17:54 -0700, Hugh Caley wrote:
> Is Fedora still distributed without multiple LUN support by default?  If
> so, I wonder what the advantage is to that?
>
> Hugh

It does not crash and burn on the many pieces of hardware that don't
support it. If you have a piece of hardware that does work with multi
lun support, it can be 'whitelisted' so that it works as you expect.
File a bugzilla once you have confirmed that your hardware works, don't
just ask for it to be enabled globally.

--
Chris Kloiber