xorg and IBM Thinkpad T30

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Jun 10 08:06:46 UTC 2004

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using FC2 with IBM Thinkpad T30, and so far it works great with xorg
> version of X11.
>
> However, when I'm using the docking port and booting the T30 without opening
> it, I get a 640x480 resolution on my CRT, no matter how much I fiddle with
> xorg.conf..
>
> Anyone on the list had this problem? it only happends when the machine is
> closed and powered from the docking port...
>
> Thanks,
> Hetz

I am very sorry.  fedora-devel-list is for distribution development
discussion only.  User support questions like this should go on
fedora-list for FC2 release, or fedora-test-list for rawhide development
toward FC3.

On the positive side, I recall there being a few other T30 owners on
fedora-list, so they may be able to help you.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com