How can we help with Firefox 0.9 package?

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Tue Jun 15 22:39:38 UTC 2004

As most of you have probably already seen, Firefox 0.9 has been
released. Among the updates pertinent to Fedora are newly native (or
native-ish) menus (they look/feel great).

Perhaps this is already underway, but how can we help get Firefox 0.9
out for Fedora?

According to the original announcement [1] the Firefox/Thunderbird
packages have been "heavily patched and polished to integrate nicely
into the Preferred Applications framework of FC2". So, I presume the new
release isn't trivial.

Any info is appreciated - thanks,
Steven Garrity

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-May/msg04041.html