libdigidoc & gdigidoc

Veiko Sinivee veiko.sinivee at solo.delfi.ee
Sun Jun 20 18:28:15 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I'd like to contribute some code to Fedora Core. I have developed
both libdigidoc (C library for handling digitally signed
xml documents conforming to ETSI (ETSI TS 903101)) standard
and gdigidoc (a C++ GUI application using GTKmm and libdigidoc
that provides a graphical user interface to this library). Now
I'd like to propose you to include these products in Fedoras
next release. Please vist the project site at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gdigidoc. All the RPM-s there have
been built on FC2 so it might work on your system. You must have
openssl >= 0.97 and GTKmm 2.2.x (not yet the 2.4.x release but I'll
fix that soon). In this site you'll find also FC2 RPM-s for
pcsc-lite-1.2.0 smartcard daemon and opensc-0.8.1. This is not my
code but my application depends on it and I created RPM-s for it.
I intend to create some RPM-s for some smart-card reader devices
as well.

regards,

Veiko Sinivee