Multiboot with linux server, fedora and w2k server

Tat Nam namtat at hku.hk
Tue Mar 2 01:14:04 UTC 2004

Hi,
	I've a hard drive of 60GMB and have already installed Windows 2000 server
and Linux 9 server.  GRUB is the boot loader.  Recently, I bought a new hard
drive of 120GMB in size and installed it into the system in order to install
Fedora project.  I intended to make the system to make a multiboot and
enable me to select among W2K server, Linux 9 server and Fedora.

	However, all papers on the net talking about dual boot,   does anybody
have a method to do the multiboot with GRUB?

	Thanks in advance.

--
Nam, Tat