Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Vincent pros-n-cons at bak.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 03:19:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:51:50 -0500
Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 04:38:51PM -0800, Vincent wrote:
> > a trojan'd software bug.
> > http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4394002/
>
> Established as urban legend
>
> Next tin foil hat please
>

> --
For something to be established, isn't there suppose to be some sort of
facts that are to go with it? The 'urban legend' seems to have
more facts going for it than the oppisitions "its not true" line.

I remember when we found buoy's off the coast, russians were using
to monitor our subs, those buoys were filled with Atari chips. So I
beleive the story they were financing thier war with our technology.
All that is left to beleive for me is that they slipped bugs into
some of it. Not a far stretch IMO. Anyway, It's now on slashdot so
maybe its B.S. after all =)