Fedora for IA-64

Lucas Peetz Dulley dulley at lsi.usp.br
Wed Mar 3 16:52:16 UTC 2004

Alan Cox wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 11:56:16AM -0300, Lucas Peetz Dulley wrote:
>

>>I'm gonna start porting fedora to IA64 if no one is against it...
>>
>>But before anything else I would like to know what is procedure for
>>becoming a fedora-developer: what are the requirements? what info should
>>I provide? how do I submit the work I have done? etc...
>>

>Just do it 8)

I have never built a distro before, this is why I ask:

Is there any sort of RedHat-like distro howto?
What are the tools and/or scripts using for compiling several packages?
Where I can find documentation about building a distribution tree ?

--
Lucas Peetz Dulley   <dulley at lsi.usp.br>
Virtual Reality Center - CAVERNA Digital