example of nice usability feature

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Mar 4 09:42:14 UTC 2004

It's very easy to create a script for Nautilus to do this with a right
click on the image preview.  At least it used to be, the "scripts" item
seems to have disappeared in the new nautilus on Rawhide.

Does anyone know what's happened to script support in Nautilus?
- Geoff

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 11:37 +0200, Marius Andreiana wrote:
<snippet reason="brevity">
> On images which needed rotating, we rotated them (pressing a key or an
> icon) and the viewer automatically saved them to disk rotated. This is
> an excellent feature.
>
> In Linux I have to start gimp, rotate and save it, for every image which
> needs that. I know there are nautilus scripts for that, but if
> EOG/gthumb would do the job automatically would be great.
</snippet>
--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>