yelp and libxml2

s.mako at gmx.net s.mako at gmx.net
Fri Mar 5 08:30:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

After upgrading libxml2 on FC1 (libxm2-2.6.6-3) I get
messages like below when I start yelp from command line
(e.g. yelp ghep:/path/manual.xml).
Is it a yelp issue?

--
Use of deprecated SAXv1 function endElement
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/yelp/yelp-custom.xsl:18: namespace error :

^
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/yelp/yelp-custom.xsl:136: namespace error :
Namespace prefix doc for type on param is not defined
<xsl:param name="make.year.ranges" select="1" doc:type="boolean"/>
                                                                ^

Zoli