Test1

Arjan van de Ven arjanv at redhat.com
Sun Mar 7 23:05:08 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 22:26, Gavin Henry wrote:

> On Sunday 07 Mar 2004 20:31, Gavin Henry wrote:
>
> Forget it. I should remember what I read on the lists!!!
>
> you forget when you are dong it yourself.
>
> Added to /etc/sysctl.conf
>
> # To enable network connnectivity again!!
> net.ipv4.tcp_ecn = 0

if you decide to work around the broken hardware/site like that, PLEASE
complain to the website owner/device manufacturer to fix his non-RFC
compliant device/site. Devices/sites that break with ECN on are not
TCP/IP compliant basically since they don't accept bits that were
reserved for future use in the early RFC's and are now used for ECN as
per later RFCs.