Self-introduction: Per Bjornsson

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 9 07:33:01 UTC 2004

Hello,
I'd like to help out, probably mostly with QA of packages I find useful
to begin with. Dutifully copied from the fedora.us wiki, so I can start
building some trust...

     1. Full legal name: Per Bjornsson
     2. Country, City:   Palo Alto, CA, U.S.A.
     3. Profession or Student status: Student
     4. Company or School: Stanford University
     5. Your goals in the Fedora Project
              * Which packages do you want to see published? Mostly
                interested in desktop-style packages, but whatever I
                happen to find useful...
              * Do you want to do QA? Sure. That's pretty much my main
                intent to begin with anyways. I'll probably take on
                some packaging further on if I can find the time.
              * Anything else special? Not for now.
     6. Historical qualifications
              * What other projects have you worked on in the past?
                Nothing you'd know of I'm afraid... Most of my code has
                been written for research purposes (mostly computational
                stuff.)
              * What computer languages and other skills do you know?
                I've hacked some C and Ada (CS classes...), and know my
                way around Linux systems pretty well.
              * Why should we trust you? <--- too blunt? (Note that the
                "too blunt?" comment is in the wiki...) Yes, that really
                is rather blunt. For now, you have little reason I
                guess. I hope that will improve with time. I'm a good
                guy, I promise! ;)
     7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint

pub  1024D/7201315D 2003-11-14 Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
     Key fingerprint = 160D 83E5 3DF0 7F9B ABC8  C827 C4D9 0030 7201 315D
sub  1024g/528C507C 2003-11-14

Unfortunately that key doesn't score much in the way of trust points
just yet.

Cheers,
Per