I want my Galeon back!!!

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 9 10:43:19 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 20:34 -0700, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
> So I am taking it that you are volunteering to maintain the 1.x tree of
> galeon since the 2.x tree is very different in functionality?

I have not seen any 2.x of Galeon, but I am running 1.3.x.  I find it
largely the same.  The only missing features I wish it had that older
ones did was the history functionality... which no one seems to be doing
right in Linux right now (Except maybe mozilla proper).

Sure, I may be willing to do this.  I would have to look into it.

Trever
--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero." -- Unknown