Re: flac package incompatibilty

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Mihai Maties (mihai xcyb org) said:

I spoke with Matthias Saou (who maintains flac from freshrpms) and he agreed to change his package if the flac package from devel tree will be splitted into fedora-libs too.

No -libs package was created because there is no -libs package
in upstream flac. Hence, I really don't think one should be added.

Isn't it worth maintaining compatibility with previous fedora.us (aka,soon-to-be Fedora Extras) releases?

Else, at least please add
Obsoletes: flac-libs <= %epoch:%version
Provides: flac-libs = %epoch:%version

-- Rex