will FC2 test 2 release be delayed

I'm sure everyone has heard about gnome's servers being compromised
recently. Although they believe the source repositories were not
touched, gnome 2.6 final release has been delayed. I'm wondering if this
will in return delay the release of FC2 test 2 which was scheduled for
March 29? (according to http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/)

--
Scott Sloan