Re: Announcing Fedora Tracker -- comments?

Brad Smith <brads redhat com> writes:

> All,
>
> About six months ago, as the result of a conversation on IRC, I began
> playing with the idea of a "tracker" for Fedora: Something to tie
> together the many apt and yum repositories out there into a single,
> simple to use framework.

Very cool stuff.  A couple comments:

1) Package names seem to have the first char uppercased and the rest
   lowercased in the package results page?  package name case should
   be preserved
2) The package search results are hard to read through.  Maybe an
   option to only show package nvre and summary?  That way searches
   that result in a large set can be more quickly parsed.  Maybe if
   there are more than a handful of results, it switches to a
   condensed view?

Chip

--
Chip Turner                   cturner redhat com
                              Red Hat, Inc.