problems and questions with Red Hat Bugzilla

Hello,

Trying to go to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi
produces a software error:
"data/versioncache did not return a true value at globals.pl line 692."
Anyone else seeing this? I sent an email to bugzilla-owner redhat com
about it. This would go to David Lawrence no?

Also, I'd like to be able to "watch" new bug reports w/o having to
manually CC: myself to individual reports. I tried entering package
owner names (notting redhat com, katzj redhat com etc.) into the input
field at the following page, but this has no effect.
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi - in the "Email"
section. Is there a way to setup my preferences to automatically be
emailed other people's new bug reports the same as is the case for my
own? Or is this an RFE that I should file against bugzilla?

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.