Re: problems and questions with Red Hat Bugzilla

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 14:06, Matt Hansen wrote:

Well the Bugzilla error I was getting has cleared up. As for the other
half of my post, I haven't found any way to do this yet. Maybe it's not
possible?

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.