Re: fedora core 3 goals.

On May  2, 2004, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:

> Casimiro de Almeida Barreto (casimiro_barreto uol com br) said:
>> b) Standard policies must allow common users at least to login for the
>> first time without having to understand how selinux works.

> This should work now no matter what... anything else is a bug. :)

You mean with SELinux disabled, or with enforcing enabled?  Last I
tried, I still couldn't ssh into a box as myself using publickey auth
because ssh wouldn't follow /home -> /l/home due to some SELinux
access error, even though everything under /l/home was labeled
properly.  I filed this problem in bugzilla.