fedora core 3 goals.

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Mon May 3 14:29:30 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:11:49AM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> It's interesting, but everyone I've talked to tells me what gafton is
> thinking. However, gafton never speaks himself. It's also somewhat
> telling that the only people who know what the details are of things
> happen to work for red hat.

Cristian isn't the worlds most talkative person. He is however one of the
Red Hat fellows and is working very hard on all sorts of logistical crap
that is needed for external CVS: power, bandwidth, rack assignments,
delivery dates. etc.

Most of these kind of details involve things like Red Hat internal
infrastructure details, arrangements with partners and the like which are
not terribly open-sourceable.

Alan