fedora core 3 goals.

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon May 3 14:33:09 UTC 2004

> Cristian isn't the worlds most talkative person. He is however one of the
> Red Hat fellows and is working very hard on all sorts of logistical crap
> that is needed for external CVS: power, bandwidth, rack assignments,
> delivery dates. etc.

so we should not expect the project leader to talk to the people he is
supposed to be leading ABOUT the thing their being lead for?

> Most of these kind of details involve things like Red Hat internal
> infrastructure details, arrangements with partners and the like which are
> not terribly open-sourceable.

So the gist of this is:
"Take what you get and shut up, we can't tell you anyway."

I'm enjoying this whole more open red hat linux distribution more and
more everyday.

-sv