fedora core 3 goals.

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue May 4 05:07:52 UTC 2004

Once upon a time Tuesday 04 May 2004 2:59 pm, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 20:27, Cristian Gafton wrote:
> > On Mon, 3 May 2004, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > > (Oh yea, did I cheese eat enough yet to get my @redhat.com addy yet?
> > > LOL)
> >
> > Speaking of which, there are development and release engineering
> > positions open at Red Hat currently. If you're willing to move to RDU,
> > you should send along a resume for review if you want to...
>
> Hehe, well I wouldn't know about moving (all about doing anything to
> better myself though), but I would if the right Job came along.  But,
> seems I am not qualified for most/all of those jobs (unless the Q/A one
> that I saw is mainly a gopher this type thing).
>
> Guess  you could say I was just joking around, but sure wish I had the
> education to help me.  (hrm, well I did do Help Desk for 3 or so years
> for Allstate LOL).

Speaking of Jobs,  I'm currently in the process of moving from Australia to
Chicago  so the systems Administrator position in Boston would be nice.  when
moving 20,000 miles whats a couple of thousand more? Just wish i could apply
damn waiting on visa's to come through (Need to be eligible to work in US
before i can apply).  But employment offers in Illinois are welcome.

Dennis