Re: Several FC1 update announcements are still missing

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 11:07, Bernd Bartmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that there are several already available FC1 updates which are
> not officially announced yet:
>
> cvs-1.11.15-1
> mc-4.6.0-14.10
> neon-0.24.5-1
> postfix-2.0.16-1

There seems to be a problem with the mailinglist somehow, our IS/IT guys
were investigating yesterday but apparently not with full success yet.
At least for mc I know jakub tried at least 4 times to get the announce
out but somehow it gets eaten somewhere.