Re: Module ohci1394 not found

Matthias Saou wrote:

Eeek!!! Disable FireWire in the final release!? I hope you were joking, and
that whatever working version that existed last will be forward ported
since FireWire seems nearly vital to me.

I personally use it _very_ often to connect an external hard drive, as well
as my MiniDV camcorder with dvgrab/kino, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the
only one.

You aren't alone! Without firewire support FC2 becomes useless for many users.

Lorenzo

Matthias