FC2-test3 - installation errors

Hello All,

I download iso FC2-test3 am try to test and I need report installation erros:

during networking installation I copy iso images to /Fedora (and export it via NFS)
and the message

"The Fedora Core installation tree in that directory does not seem to match
your boot media"

then I mount any ISO imagens and copy all to same dir and same message apper.

Howto install FC2 on net???
Howto get FC2 disk 1.44Mb boot??

I report also "mouse PS2 2 buttoms" not detect and also my generic SVGA monitor

Need Help

Thanks

Sory my bad english :-(