Re: fedora core 3 goals.

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
Mike Chambers wrote:

I think Red Hat went out on a limb and went ahead and told everyone what
was going to happen with changing to Fedora and letting us in on how
this thing will work in general.

Let me, err, relay how things are looking from outside of RH in the format everyone will understand...

[SNIP]

Konstantine:
Hope you don't mind, but I posted a nicely html-ized and colorized version of that gem up on my weblog:
http://literalbarrage.org/blog/archives/2004/05/04/linux-geek-out-moment-of-the-day/

--
Doug Stewart