Re: fedora core 3 goals.

Doug Stewart wrote:
Konstantine:
Hope you don't mind, but I posted a nicely html-ized and colorized version of that gem up on my weblog:
http://literalbarrage.org/blog/archives/2004/05/04/linux-geek-out-moment-of-the-day/

You people are having too much fun with this. :) I wrote it hoping it will lessen the tensions a little, and hopefully help carry across a few points. But if anyone feels like using it elsewhere, have a blast:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/1.0/

:)

Cheers,
--icon