fedora core 3 goals.

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue May 4 21:21:11 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 17:32, seth vidal wrote:
> > Ok for your benefit I will give you the logs of a day at Red Hat. Just
> > change the dates, and some of the names, and it should fill in for
> > Fedora.
>
> I wanted to fill you in on my average day, too. Just to make sure we're
> on a similar page.

Sorry I was trying to get some humour into a black day all about. I am
as frustrated as others outside of RH about the lack of visual
progress... but hope to smile through it because there isnt much else I
can do until we either switch all to windows or the various internal RH
crap gets dealt with.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- You should consider any operational computer to be a security problem --