rawhide report: 20040506 changes

Nathan Robertson nathanr at nathanr.net
Thu May 6 22:26:31 UTC 2004

On 07/05/2004, at 1:16 AM, Build System wrote:

> ant-1.5.2-26
> ------------
> * Tue May 04 2004 Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat.com> 1.5.2-26
>
> - Rebuild with new compiler.

Hmm. This seems a bit old. Ant 1.6 has been out for a while now (1.6.1
is the latest), and I've been using at work without problems since the
1.6 beta stage. We even shipped it with our product, and customers
haven't complained about there being issues with it.

I think the last version of 1.5 was 1.5.4 (from memory, their website
and download section only mention 1.6.1 now), so if my memory serves me
right, this isn't even the latest 1.5 build.

Nathan.