rawhide report: 20040507 changes

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri May 7 20:19:56 UTC 2004

Aleksey Nogin wrote:
> On 07.05.2004 05:48, Build System wrote:
>
>> cdrtools-2.01-0.a27.4
>> ---------------------
>> * Thu May 06 2004 Harald Hoyer <harald at redhat.com> - 8:2.01-0.a27.4
>>
>> - provide dvdrecord with a stub to cdrecord
>

> I am now getting:
>
> file /usr/bin/dvdrecord from install of cdrecord-2.01-0.a27.4 conflicts
> with file from package dvdrecord-0.1.5-1
> file /usr/share/man/man1/dvdrecord.1.gz from install of
> cdrecord-2.01-0.a27.4 conflicts with file from package dvdrecord-0.1.5-1

Doh... we tried to add a versioned Obsolete in order to get rid of the
old FC1 dvdrecord package because it is no longer needed.  Only trouble
is that I gave Harald the wrong version number!  My bad... we missed
this chance because it was reverted almost immediately.

(Equivalent functionality has been rolled into cdrecord, and there are
still the other dvd* packages.)