rawhide custom compose syntax?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sat May 8 23:55:58 UTC 2004

#!/bin/bash

cd /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime
./genhdlist --productpath Fedora /home/stage/x86_64
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/anaconda /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder
/home/stage/x86_64 x86_64 Fedora > /home/stage/x86_64/pkgorder.txt
./buildinstall --pkgorder /home/stage/x86_64/pkgorder.txt --version 1.93
  --product "Fedora Core" --release yarrow --prodpath Fedora
/home/stage/x86_64

I have been using the above syntax suggested by Justin Forbes in order
to create my own modified rawhide trees while testing Anaconda.  It
seems to create a working net installable tree, but the pkgorder is
always messed up so the resulting installed system is unusable.  Anyone
know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Warren