RECOMPILE KERNEL

Hi, my name is Hugo Muñoz I'm having problems with FEDORA CORE 1 because the driver for the ohci1394 (firewire) doesn't work the computer freezes.... and occurs the same in the versions 9.0, 8.0 how can I recompile the kernel to ignore ohci1394

My computer is:

	Compaq HP nx9010 (LAPTOP)
	256 RAM
	40gb HD
	PIV 2.4 GHZ

And the problem is not only in my computer the same occurs in other computers laptops Of the same characteristics

I someone wise can help me