systematic Kerberization

Hi,

Something we've wanted to do for a long time is create a matrix of
programs that should support Kerberos authentication, and start checking
them off. I guess this includes both client-side and server-side.

Does anyone have a good start on this?

Any real-world experience/scenarios where Kerberos support was needed
and not available? (Which things should be Kerberized first?)

Havoc