Java Netbeans compatibility with FC2t3

Ismael Juma ijuma82 at f2s.com
Mon May 10 22:52:41 UTC 2004

RIGOR,PAUL MACARAEG wrote:

> Are there any known compatibility issues with the current FC2 test and Java?
>  Their install doesn't seem to be working... ie, "busy text file" when I
> try to execute

I installed Netbeans 3.6 yesterday to a fully updated FC2 Test 3 machine
without any problems. I had the J2SE 1.4.2_04 RPM from Sun installed and
  I downloaded the .bin file from www.netbeans.org. All I had to do was
make the file executable, run it and follow the instructions.

More information on what JVM you are using and what package you
downloaded from the netbeans website would allow people to more easily
diagnose your problem.

Regards,
Ismael

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the right list to discuss these issues. I
think fedora-test-list would be more appropriate.