Re: systematic Kerberization

Once upon a time, Enrico Scholz <enrico scholz informatik tu-chemnitz de> said:
> * ssh

As I understand it (I don't yet do Kerberos), the latest OpenSSH has
integrated GSSAPI support.  Also, from what I understand, the FC version
of OpenSSH is older due to FC-specific patches (related to SELinux?), so
that has to be worked out (and then it should just be changing a compile
option to OpenSSH).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>