Re: mozilla langpack

Den wrote:
I prepare localization package for Mozilla 1.6. It's doesn't contain in FedoraCore2-devel. My package already contain all localization stuff from mozilla.org.
It's tested with russian, ukrainian and belorusian locales and must work in all others. If you can test this package please get it from:

http://www.tourinfo.ru/mozilla-i18n-1.6-1.src.rpm (~17Мб)
http://www.tourinfo.ru/mozilla-i18n-1.6-1.i386.rpm (~16Мб)
http://www.tourinfo.ru/mozilla-i18n.spec

Is there any reason this couldn't be built as a .noarch.rpm to share among all architectures?

-- Rex