Re: Fedora.us sync with devel

Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
Why is there no repository for the fedora.us packages that's in sync with fedora development? I've noticed fedora-devel packages tend to update in batches in order not to break dependencies. It becomes a pain to make fedora devel work with fedora.us packages against the last release. Isn't the idea to merge the two anyway? When will that happen?

What are you talking about? fedora.us has been in sync with development during this entire FC2 cycle. Now we've moved to a version '2' repository in preparation for release, so we can do a mass rebuild of all Extras packages and make sure everything works.

Warren