Re: On disttags (was: Choosing rpm-release for fc1 and fdr add-on rpms)

On May 13, 2004, Steven Pritchard <steve silug org> wrote:

> This sort of thing is where apt really shines.

Yeah, pinning is the one feature from apt that I miss in up2date.  But
I don't use apt atm because some of the repos I use only have yum.
Since up2date supports both apt and yum, that's what I use.  But I get
to live with the lack of pinning, for now :-/