Re: Problems with up2date

I'm not sure about the major release version that you have, i.e., "2"... you might wanna change that to "development"

the directory "2" is currently not available because core 2 is not yet a "go"...... or at least i wasn't able to access it on ibiblio.org. but yea, rawhid is still under development

so yea, check out /etc/yum.conf and change the settings appropriately. did you, btw, change the "$releasever" into "2"?

see ya,
paul