Problems with up2date

Paul Rigor pryce at ucla.edu
Sat May 15 18:54:23 UTC 2004

I'm not sure about the major release version that you have, i.e., "2"...
you might wanna change that to "development"

the directory "2" is currently not available because core 2 is not yet a
"go"...... or at least i wasn't able to access it on ibiblio.org.  but yea,
rawhid is still under development

so yea, check out /etc/yum.conf and change the settings appropriately.  did
you, btw, change the "$releasever" into "2"?

see ya,
paul