Re: Fedora for UltraSPARC?

Chris Adams wrote:

Is anyone working on getting Fedora working on UltraSPARC systems?  I am
aware of Aurora SPARC Linux, but I would like to run the same thing as I
run on my x86 systems.

At least one Aurora developer is working on getting FC2 running on UltraSPARCs. As of the last update:
Topic for #aurora: Corona/FC2 status: all that remains is gcc34+friends, kernel, and openoffice (building now)

Unfortunately, none of this is available to anybody other than the developer in question right now. I'm sure you can figure out who they are, and a bit more encouragement to make it available probably wouldn't hurt. :-) HTH,
Greg