Release Notes and Package List missing

FC2 Release Notes not yet posted to the main page.

Package List for FC2 not yet posted.
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/package-list/  still lists FC1 only.

Just a few details that I am sure someone is looking into... but
shouldn't slip through the cracks for too long.  Neither were mentioned
in the announce-list posting either.. have I missed them?

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora andrewfarris com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net